Translate

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Sara's Intro


Hello everyone! My name Is Sara Howell and I am a student in Palomar’s LIT program. I am new to Blogger and setting up blogs of this nature, however, I do have some experience with making and running an individual tumblr blog.

I changed the theme of our blog because I thought that this new one is a bit more appealing to the eye even though it is a bit darker. I chose this one from the “advanced” theme selections. I just like the cooler shades of blue, and the white font is still very clear and visible. That purple was almost irritating to my eyes honestly. Ha!

I wanted to join this blog theme because assistive technology is interesting to me and it is something that will likely become more relevant in my personal life as I grow older due to my visual impairment. After I finish the LIT program I hope to work in an academic library, specifically at a seminary college. I’m sure I would enjoy working in a public library as well, but working in a seminary library is the dream for me.
That’s all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment