Translate

Monday, February 12, 2018

Who Does Assistive Technology Help?


As the student who first set up this blog, I was responsible for contacting my blog comrades, naming the blog, and ensuring that each group member was invited to the blog. As the creator, I was also responsible for then assigning "Admin" status to each group member.


As a creative act, I also wanted to embed a video, relevant to the subject of our blog. In an effort to introduce the topic of Assistive Technology, I thought it important to illustrate who benefits from these devices and how these devices have changed people's lives in relation to literacy and books. Having worked with learning challenged students for many years, I have seen first hand how assistive technology helps young minds to grasp new concepts while coping with their learning challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Great video! Never really knew about all the advancement in assistive technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I really loved the video too!

    ReplyDelete